LinkedIn Via Universal protection Service
May 2013 — Present
LinkedIn via Universal Protection Service
- Receive/route incoming calls and place outgoing local and long-distance calls.
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks in support of LinkedIn’s security function, including assisting employees and guests with access control and assisting them with visit requests.
- Assist employees in acquiring security clearance alongside with building management via secured database.
- Greet, identify and direct visitors/employees, and arrange for escort as appropriate.
- Verify security clearance of incoming visitors when required.
- Maintain visitor logs and related documentation.
- Communicate with IT and Facilities making sure functions run efficiently.
- Maintain current knowledge of company regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Participate in special projects and events as required.
- Joint effort with Facilities for all duties for Shipping and Receiving.
- Arrange pick up and drop offs for clients and employees w/ contracted limo service.