IBM Global Business Services
March 2011 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Solution Architect at IBM Application Services
The role is to provide coordination and administrative support to the Project Managers in delivering customer’s solutions on timeframes. The role will be responsible for maintaining project files; ensuring documentation is compiled and stored for future reference, and
assisting in supporting “best project practises”.
Key Responsibilities included:
- Assist the project team to deliver projects within time
- Create/update Risk & Issue logs, Communications plans and Customer Handover documents and supporting the project team with day-to-day tasks as appropriate to role.
- Cross check project requirements to ensure the appropriate level of quality assurance has taken place, assist in peer reviews of others project deliverables
- Interact with customers and other internal teams maintaining strong flow of communication.
- Acting as document librarian uploading project information onto on-line management systems such as Microsoft SharePoint, our Internal System (IBM W3 Wiki) and Microsoft Project Server.