Assistant Account Executive
June 2012 — Present
Clients: Radisson Blu Edwardian Hotels, Schick Hydro, Schick Xtreme3, Edge Shave Gel, Hawaiian Tropic, and eBay
- Ideated, executed and managed national marketing strategies, plans, and budgets; analyzed opportunities and presented insights and recommendations directly to senior clients to ensure highest return on investments.
- Developed all press materials for clients including press releases, key messages, fact sheets, pitches and media lists.
- Exceeded Edge FY13 media coverage goals by over 1,000%; independently developed relationships with media influencers and secured all earned coverage including top-tier placements in EBONY, MAXIM and The Washington Post.
- Developed successful media strategy for Schick Hydro 5 Disposables that surpassed all benchmarks and contributed to 4% quarterly sales growth.
- Compiled and analyzed program metrics to evaluate program success; led development of client-facing presentations to recapitulate program results, provide key insights, and recommend strategies for increased success.
- Initiated and spearheaded cross-functional team of six to provide weekly updates on consumer trends, industry news, and competitive activity to clients.
- Instituted and directed streamlined approach to media pitching to increase efficiency across teams.
- Trained and mentored interns and new employees to assist in accomplishing client goals.
- Pioneered and independently established monthly speaker events and newsletters for Edelman NY Social Good, a group of employees aiming to bridge client campaigns with social good causes.