First Hawaiian Bank
Senior Service Representative
August 2013 — Present
- Supports relationship management team through processing various administrative and operational activities.
- Prepares required documentations in establishing, maintaining, and closing client accounts
- Executes the processing of wires, fund transfers, fee payments, and cash movement
- Communicates with relationship management and operations teams to obtain information to execute requested activities.
- Ensures accurate and complete account and client records
- Reviews and maintains client records and information on all service systems to ensure appropriate and required documentation are collected, updated, and imaged.
- Prepares and produces client materials and reports.
- Manages conflicting priorities and workflow.