September 2012 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Retail & Luxury Goods Experienced Associate at PwC
Helping our Retail clients extract value from their multinational operations, to develop a competitive advantage across the value chain, and to ensure that all corporate stakeholder expectations are recognized and met.
• Perform annual audits and quarterly reviews primarily for SEC filing clients in the retail and consumer products industry, as well as additional experience in private company
• Test financial statement balances by performing substantive tests of details and analytical procedures
• Evaluate the effectiveness of internal control by performing testing in accordance with Sarbanes-Oxley
• Manage outsourced tasks performed by service delivery center teams overseas by serving as the primary engagement team contact, writing detailed instructions, leading coaching calls, and reviewing delivered work
• Conduct meetings with key client personnel
• Lead and coach new hires and less experienced team members
• Monitor engagement activity by maintaining client request lists, holding project status meetings, and monitoring budgets.