Remedy Partners Inc.
April 2015 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
My name is Renée Tessier Nunley. I am currently the full time Art Director for Remedy Partners, and a freelance print and web designer located in South Norwalk, CT. After receiving my BA from Marymount Manhattan College, I have gained extensive experience in print and web design. I also dabble in photography and marketing/soc...
Worked for large and small companies alike to raise the bar of their design. Successfully
managed and coordinated graphic design projects from concept through completion.
Worked closely with clients to create vision, conceive design, and consistently meet
deadlines and requirements. Created highly persuasive sales and marketing presentations, as
well as exceptional collateral.
• 2014: Brooklyn Fairies, Think Around Corners
• 2013: Clinical Recovery Specialists
• 2012: Remote Education, Nations Roof, NYSCF
• 2011: MTA Distributors, Martin & Company
• 2010: Journeys, Milton & Gracie, XYZ
• 2009: Wanda’s Sugar Shack, Betty Beauty
• 2008: Haier America, Condé Nast
• 2007: Marymount Manhattan College, Neighborhoodies
• Lead a startup design campaign for Ben & Zoe’s Backyard, resulting in a 30% sales
increase for the company.
• Designed and coded email blasts for Betty Beauty consumers, creating a 15% increase in
open rate and a 5% fulfillment rate.
• Created multiple flash based slide shows for wwd.com under deadline.
• Created new branding and identity for Commercial Chef for Haier, including packaging.
• Redesigned XYZ Company’s corporate identity