May 2012 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Provide clients with well marketed and designed ads based on client copy
and instructions provided.
• Work in a team environment with Art Director and graphic artists.
• Act as an Assistant Art Director on an as-needed basis, overseeing 11 graphic
designers; checking their design work; answering questions for and troubleshooting
design and layout components; attending shift meetings for planning work;
prioritizing nightly workflow.
• Attend marketing meetings on a weekly basis to stay current with design trends and
company marketing practices and procedures, gather information and compile with
additional sources to present to team artists and advise them in
new marketing concepts.
• Teach new designers team, department and interdepartmental procedures for
creating ads, preparing files for the printer, and proofing final projects.
• Assist shift management in creation and execution of team and creativity
Provide clients with print media or photography.
• Photography (Senior Portraits, Family Portraits, Engagement Sessions, & Food/Product Shots)
• Shirt Designs • Logos • Signs
• Baby/Birth Announcements
• Business Identity and Marketing • Business Cards & Postcards
• Wedding Invitations & Save The Dates • Graduation Announcements
Responsible for meeting design deadlines in a multi platform environment. Design platforms include web, clothing, business and post cards, as well as banners and additional event signage. Collaborates with partners to facilitate effective integration of their own designs in the YAFCA website in a visually appealing way.