CRM Business Application Manager
June 2014 — Present
• Manage the overall user and management experience for cloud computing platforms for all of RSL.
• Lead the process for internal adoption and set-up, including oversight of training of Salesforce.com.
• Partner with Sales and Account Management to develop standard reporting tools and dashboards.
• Perform monthly, quarterly and annual analytics on overall utilization trends and system effectiveness.
• Advocate for the user community to management regarding system capabilities and improvements.
• Lead ongoing management review sessions to ensure consistent execution and operational effectiveness.
• Assist the AVP and VP in identifying opportunities to improve internal and field office operations.
• Provide system requirements for enhancements and resources for any necessary testing.
• Partner with Training Department to build appropriate modules and infrastructure for existing staff and new hires.
• Build appropriate workflows, job aids and training tools.
• Analyze any possible future Salesforce enhancements and present findings to management.
• Assist in Service Cloud implementation as replacement for current Zendesk application.
• Coordinate with IT and vendor developers on all access and improvement issues for cloud platforms.
• Test all systems changes and correct any errors on an as needed basis.
• Create and maintain all Chatter Groups and posted content.
• Post all relevant announcements, job aids and updates on Salesforce Chatter.
• Maintain system and data in a current state for all 530+ users to ensure successful adaption.