Graphic Design Intern
March 2013 — May 2013
• Graphic Designer: Designed Advertisements for Newspapers, Yellow Pages. These advertisements included various sized ads in several local newspapers with bold caption, advertising scholarships, getting started with school now, and various scholastic programs we offered; the Yellow page ads were more colorful and an attention grabber: paying more attention to details, images, caption and accreditation.
• Developed ideas for Logos, Email banners & Headers, Social Media Networking; I helped my team with sketching out ideas then implementing those ideas onto the computer for final comps for review for new logos when the school switched names to Independent University, as well as needing new campaigns for email banners and headers for the similar concepts.
* Social Media Designer: With Social media networking, I gave the manager of that department some feedback on some of the reviews they had done and answered a few anonymous surveys- I also performed a live interview for their current project as being a recent graduate from the school and having the opportunity to intern there as well.
* Updated campus letterhead
• Created Photo manipulation: If there were any images that needed retouching or possibly needing to take 2 images and make them into 1 image to suit our needs, this is where photo manipulation came into play.
* Advertising for students and potential students. This area coincides with designing the advertisements for Yellow pages and the newspapers; but I also worked on mailers, inserts plus a few misc forms of advertisements.