WEB Aruba NV
March 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Consulting Process Engineer
Implemented Refinery Energy Conservation Program with significant saving on Heater Optimization.
• Compiled and monitored Refinery Energy Score Card & Report to the Corporate Office on a monthly basis, which includes all units, fired heater efficiency, steam balance, etc.
• Compiled Refinery Energy data for Solomon Study
• Perform Refinery wide monthly EII (Energy Intensity Index) calculation
• Perform monthly Refinery Emission Source Report for Government, based on the Fuel Oil Fired Heaters.
• Lead Weekly Refinery Energy Optimization meeting to improve on Refinery Energy Savings
• Conducted the Aruba Refinery Energy Stewardship Program to capture Energy Savings
• Implemented Refinery Steam & Fuel balance Program, E-Steam & E-fuel for daily and Monthly reporting
• Improved Fired Heater performance based on Energy incentives & O2 improvements.
Monitored and optimized Hydrogen unit for Daily operation and Product Quality
• Performed HAZOP Studies based on the “What if” methodology on several Units. ( Power House, Fuel System, Gas Turbine)
• Facilitated Operational Training to Unit Operators on new Equipment
• Conducted Daily Routine Monitoring Hydrogen Plant. SMR type H2 plants, interpret daily sampling and give Operational Feed back to improve unit Daily Operation.
• Supported Turnaround by inspecting different equipment (Distillation Towers, Vessels, Drums, Exchanger) on different Units. CDU, SMR, Fractionation Tower, Etc. Compile inspection Report and give recommendation for work to be modify and repairs to be done
• Routine Monitoring of the Utilities Area of the Refinery, which included Turbine monitoring and Desalination units monitoring
• Supported/ Justified and generated Process Design basis for the New 6000 MT Desalination unit Project with its support systems (Tank, Steam and the piping system to the Refinery. Improved the reliability of the Refinery water system.
• Ample Knowledge in Desalination units (Thermal Units) Operations
• Updated P&ID & PFD on the assigned units
• Routine Monitor Sour Water Stripper & Desalination units
• Routine Monitor Steam Turbine & Gas Turbine
• Conducted Refinery Cooling water system upgrade Project, which included redesign of piping structure based on hydraulics evaluations
• Performed different Hydraulic Calculation on water system, fuel oil system, diesel system etc.
• Enhanced HYSYS® Modeling on different system Hydrogen Plant units, Crude Units, Water system, Steam system and different hydraulics systems