January 2015 — Present
• Involving in requirement gathering and requirements analysis
• Created various analysis phase artifacts such as Use Cases, and Wireframes
• Participated in the designing architecture of the entire Application.
• Using AJAX controls for implementing partial post backs
• Developing business objects using C#
• Creating stored procedures, triggers for data retrieval and data updates
• Troubleshooting and resolving bugs in .NET applications to ensure optimal development environment.
Malaysia Marina Heavy Engineering (MMHE):
In this project we developed E-Travel, E-Claim, E-Task, E-Report and E-Config. E-Travel is travel application for employees, they can claim their expenses through E-Claim Module, and E-task is use for approval, rejection and cancelation of request like travel and claim. E-Rport is for reporting and E-Config is having all administrative screens.
QRSF project is based on simple data entries which have seven modules to update the lights, cables and Firefighting.
TEMS is a billing application. In which users are given a customizable dashboard. The data is shown through widgets, which the users can modify accordingly. The application is database driven and uses JQuery.
SECURITY COMMISSION OF MALAYSIA (SECCOM):
The project is based on submissions. Two types of submissions, one PFR (Periodic Financial Report) and other is AAA (Annual Audit Account). And there is two type of user one external who need to do submissions and internal who need to approve and verify. We also deployed our own simple workflow for two levels of approval. In this project we used asp.net c sharp and Telerik for gird view, panels and tabs.