Charlotte Mecklenburg Schools
Technology Facilitator / Math Teacher
August 2006 — Present
* Managed all computer inventories in MMIS; handled the yearly AMTR report.
* Constructed and maintained the school’s main webpage; helped other schools to create their webpage.
* Used Altiris to re-image computers; received advanced training in windows from CMS.
* Repaired computers, wired labs, procured parts, and wrote work orders for assistance.
* Helped trouble-shoot major network problems and located key support when necessary.
* Tutored students after school and Saturdays in Algebra II; created study packets and guides for EOC Blitz sessions.
* Created a safe and harmonious classroom environment; fostered positive attitudes and goals toward student success.
* Engaged member of the School Leadership Team (SLT); recorded the meeting minutes.