Regional Sale Manager- India/Southeast Asia
February 2007 — Present
1.Monitor sales operations and the business development activities with regards to desktop & Enterprise Customers in India as well as Southeast Asia for the flagship product QuarkXPress.
2. Manage and support key distribution channel partner ecosystem for India and Southeast Asia regions.
3. Effectively negotiate contracts to provide cost-effective solutions.
4. Functioned by establishing close co-ordinations with the Financial Manager, Facilities Manager, IT Manager & HR department.
5. Delivering customer-centric sales presentations to further strengthen and develop professional relationships.
6. Interact closely with the marketing team to successfully conduct promotional programs and events and activities.
7. Devise compliance plans and liaising with the BSA (Anti-Piracy) to increase amnesty run count.
8. Providing weekly reports of pipeline and forecasts using the Sales Force and Dynamic automation tool.
9. Efficiently manage partner relationships by setting profit margins, credit limits, customized price lists and promotional support.
10. Assisted the marketing team to conduct QuarkXPress 8 & 9 road show in India.