National Corporate Recruiter
December 2012 — Present
• Strategically source, identify and recruit candidates for employment consideration for the exempt and non exempt positions within Spencer Technologies.
• Facilitate pre employment testing
• Implement and utilize cost-effective recruitment strategies to attract highly qualified and diverse candidates.
• Coach hiring managers in recruitment tools, and best interviewing practices.
• Screen potential candidates through various technical tests and initial phone screens.
• Coordinate travel and interview schedules with hiring managers and candidates.
• Manage various sourcing channels including: electronic/Internet, external recruiters, employee referral program, responses from job fairs or industry events; and other networking events.
• Ensure appropriate follow-up with candidates; comply with established operational and reporting procedures, particularly the timely and accurate completion and submission of applicant flow logs and supporting documentation.
• Create and prepare offer letters, negotiate with candidates and conduct the required follow-up on extended offers.
• Follow up with candidates on completing pre-employment background checks
• Ensure that on-boarding process is completed accurately. Facilitate new hire paperwork.
• Ensure all compliance and regulatory guidelines are met
• Maintain detailed records on candidate profiles and candidate participation in interview process.
• Work closely with hiring managers throughout hire process, consulting managers and specialists in area on setting open position specifications.