November 2010 — Present
Manage branch operations by supporting fully functioning departments and work to continually improve processes across the board.
* Customer Service: Assist with key accounts, write/review/follow up on sales contracts in janitorial, laundry, warewash and service;
* Service Department: Manage all aspects of in house and off site service repairs for all customers, process equipment warranties, keep rental fleet current and in demand;
* Warehouse: Manage equipment, inventory levels, dead stock, promote safety and FIFO, assist with scheduling international containers and temporary labor;
* Transportation: Manage fleet;
* Accounting: Budget, receive, code local accounts payable and accounts receivable, oversee daily reports and deposits, suggest and coordinate capital expenditures, review monthly, quarterly and yearly budgets;
* Personnel: Manage a growing team directly and indirectly, process time cards, coordinate calendars, time off, benefits, recruitment, positive commendation, disciplinary action;
* Events: Create and manage sales meetings, employee events, customer training, travel;
* Facility: Manage services and vendors, suggest building improvements.
Office Coordinator, 2010-2014:
Coordinate office, customer service, human resources, assist warehouse and sales for Brady's first ground-up operation in Northern Nevada. Promoted to Operations Manager January 2015.
* Customer first point of contact. Create and foster relationships, recommend products, find solutions, upsell, process orders and returns, assist with writing sales contracts;
* Single-handedly complete all customer service transactions in branch until late 2012;
* Navigate varying hurdles to expedite product and service for a better customer experience;
* Coordinate meetings, events and special projects;
* Specify and maintain store showroom displays.