Work that is meaningful and gives back. I would love to work on a product that has a connection with helping give to a foundation or start working directly for a foundation to help with a charitable cause.
Product Marketing Manager
Expertise in global component and OEM product marketing with experience from product definition and development to go-to-market activities. More than 10 years of product marketing experience in the technical industry. Strong analytical skills, interpersonal skills and the ability to manage and influence virtual teams. Gain...
A job where I wake up every morning excited to see what the day will bring and one where I go to bed at night thinking about new ideas.
Global Product Marketing
November 2011 — Present
• Develop and secure approval for GTM plans and budgets for over 15 product lines within the HP Networking portfolio including all fixed-port switches, small business switches, and services modules or about $1 billion
• Direct cross-functional, cross-organizational teams and agencies in the development and execution of GTM plans and budgets
• Develop offering and segment messaging quarterly for new product initiative managing the delivery of launch completed material including the solution messaging and execution of HP’s Unified Access solution via Understanding of the networking industry and how to best position products.
• Execute and monitor customer and competitive segmentation strategies and execute plans as required. Take action such as helping with campaign strategies and promotions, writing blogs, doing product videos, or speaking at events such as Interop and MSE.
• Understanding of the networking industry, offering categories and HP offerings and strategy and how to best position products based on this knowledge
Global Product Line Management
July 2008 — November 2011
• Drove the definition of a software and basic layer 3 networking product portfolios through R&D and solutions teams (29xx, 26xx, PCM+)
• Determined appropriate family positioning prior to introduction and ensured competitive differentiation
• Determined initial pricing strategy and ensured pricing was aligned with other internal and competitive products
• Developed end of life programs including forecasts, pricing adjustments, and messaging to internal and external teams/customers
• Aided the sales efforts to end users and partners through launch processes, channel activities, and direct to customer interaction
• Highly knowledgeable of product family and the business needs of the target customers
Product Marketing Development
March 2003 — July 2008
• Responsible for managing multiple product lines and all marketing aspects of Intel’s $3B core-logic chipset product business from definition to product launch. Worked closely with sales and Geo teams as well as 3rd party vendors and customers to assure all platform components ready at chipset launch.
• Developed the go-to-market plan and launched Intel’s latest chipset family through a customer and press event with over 15 customers and 100 press. Collaborated with cross-divisional teams to develop, deliver and manage Intel's launch strategy.
• Aligned with worldwide sales teams to coordinate product update and develop robust positioning, messaging, and marketing strategies. Presented the material to top LOEM & ODM customers in Asia and Japan to drive additional design wins. Asia design wins increased by over 30% within two weeks of the meetings.
• Developed and executed strategic regional marketing programs by utilizing resources from various marketing and sales functions
• Worked with business development & sales teams to win back design loss through competitive analysis & competitive selling guides, which increased Intel chipsets to 80% MSS in 2005/2006
Europe Channel Marketing Development
March 2002 — March 2003
• Consulted with top emerging market customers in Czech Republic, Hungary, Slovakia, and Romania to create sales and marketing strategies for new Intel processors
• Worked with key customers to develop a Czech government program to provide computers to over 250 rural classrooms
• Created a regional strategic plan with the Eastern European team to increase revenue by an additional 10% for a $25M business
Sales and Marketing Rotation
July 2000 — March 2002
• Worked with Regional Marketing and Intel e-business groups to build the Global Success Story Program to distribute customer testimonials to gain additional platform designs
• Supported the development of the Intel web appliance business developing positioning collateral and managed home gateway outbound marketing team
• Managed the development of a server processor and partnered with its counterparts in chipset, design integration and engineering
Arizona State University
BSEE, Electrical Engineering
Chaparral High School
Arizona State University
Arizona State University
Supply Chain Management
Arizona State University, W. P. Carey School of Business
MBA, Supply Chain Management