June 2012 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
• Established a new chapter at Creighton University by using innovative marketing techniques, and recruited 47 new
members in 3 weeks.
• Traveled over 15,000 miles, visiting 4 different chapters during a 4 month period providing operational expertise to
optimize chapter strengths, and recruiting efforts.
• Developed strategy plans for marketing, recruitment, programming, and operations of new chapter, while managing
ten committees and new member orientation
• Mentor to over 500 collegiate women, and delivered presentations to them on topics of leadership and value.
• Installed Aerosol Puncture Units throughout plant, filed permits for their storage and disposal using familiarity of Resource Conservation and Recovery Act and trained over 150 employees on proper use
• Updated facility’s Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure Plan in accordance with CFR.40 Part 112
• Revamped Material Safety Data Sheets system, created online database and inventoried entire plant to ensure
compliance with OSHA Hazardous Communication Standard
• Consulted with current environmental engineer on Toxic Release Inventory Report (TRI)
• Performed daily tests to check chemical levels in water used throughout plant
Women's Varsity Swimming, Vice President - Alpha Phi; Volunteer at Maryland Department for the Environment (MDE)