msg systems Romania
April 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Deputy Director at msg systems Romania
- Swiftly succeeded in consolidating and transforming the SharePoint team in a top-performing engineering support team.
- Increased cross-team and cross-area collaboration in a multi-language, multi-cultural environment, leading by example and providing a clear vision and direction.
- Actively implemented and drove improvement actions for the outsourced partner, in my role as EMEA Business Manager, leading to positive results in the partner’s output, closely following business requirements.
- Enriched employee satisfaction to mitigate attrition risks for experienced engineers by refining performance recognition and providing clear career development planning.
- Contributed to the increase in collaboration between the German GTSC and the Swiss Premier organization by acting as single point of contact for the GTSC in operational initiatives for the Western Europe area
- Improved the local organization's ability to match business requirements in talent sourcing and recruitment by leading a process improvement project, gaining support of and collaborating across the different business units in defining and optimizing an accelerated recruitment process.
• Held full management responsibility for operational investments into AMA România SRL, including responsibility for all product development into all mobile applications distributor channels, quality assurance for these, creative and title design work, marketing deliverables, advanced back-end and front-end solution development (“R&D”) to support distributed products and the back-end business support teams.
• Fulfilled company-wide responsibility for the operation's accounting, financial reporting, operational administration and human resources, reporting directly to company' Executive Director of Production based in the company's headquarters. Responsible for budget preparation, resource allocation and planning to ascertain delivery of expected service levels and operational performance.
• Worked in close collaboration with investors and business heads within the global organizational structure. Directly involved in establishing product release schedules company wide. Held responsibility for managing the title product development portfolio of the company.
• Achieved proven results in managing the progress and execution of multiple projects in accordance with company product strategy.
• Initiated and conducted activities for improvement and development of inter-departmental policies and processes to achieve organizational goals and meet changing demands.
• As part of a continuous process, aligned human resources strategy and actions with business goals and achieved significant improvements in core business metrics such as efficiency, the reduction and control of key employee turnover and the general productivity of each activities undertaken.
• Successfully managed and delivered customer-facing implementation projects at major banks in Romania. These projects covered the full spectrum of project management tasks, including scheduling, monitoring progress, reporting to stakeholders, team management – customer and internal, risk assessment and mitigation, with additional focus on requirements gathering and analysis, definition and implementation of a customized solution fulfilling specific customer business and regulatory demands.
• Directed and supervised the development processes of the company' flagship product, envisioning and designing new features, redesigning the application for true client-server support. Successfully reorganized the development process to fully align with ISO9001 standards.
• Held full responsibility for development, maintenance and new features design and implementation for the cross-platform, multi-language IBM Driver Installer application.
• Delivered complete porting of server-side components from IBM's AIX to the Windows environment.
•Successfully fulfilled the Project Lead role for IBM's InfoPrint Manager client application, covering the full spectrum of software development and maintenance, as well as redesign and implementation of new features and enhancements.
• Designed, implemented and performed testing procedures for printer driver and applications developed for the IBM (PSC) printers on all major OSes.
• Fulfilled the Project Lead role for Level III support for IBM customers, duplicating and managing level III defects reported by international customers.
• Developed test plans and test specifications related to new printer driver projects (test procedures, schedules and detailed technical test specifications).
• Successfully performed and coordinated the Microsoft WHQL certification procedures for IBM's printer drivers developed by the company.
• Held responsibility for developing, performing and later supervising the product release procedure for company' products in relation to IBM Printing Systems.