Assets protection specialist
December 2014 — Present
• Ensuring TPS is professional and is creating a Safeness Culture.
• Creating a Safeness Culture by ensuring all team members (especially for ETLs) are up-to-date on training requirements..
• Ensuring all teams adhere to premise and perimeter safeness programs such as pre-opening and post-closing controls.
• Responding to all safeness incidents and developing and implementing solution to safeness concerns.
• Supervising the team to ensure all equipment is deployed and functioning properly (CCTV, alarms, parking lot lighting)