Service Representative CLS
August 2010 — April 2013
Continuous Linked Settlement is a product intended to eliminate the settlement
risk that can occur when FX trades are settled, ensuring that the two legs of the
trade are settled simultaneously across the books of CLS Bank. The 3rd Party
Operations department is a 24-hour operation, providing support over 3 shifts
covered by the Dublin Service Centre and TCS team in Chennai.
- Correct work-flow prioritisation to ensure trades and payments are processed via CLS PAYplus application in accordance with the CLSB daily cycle timings
- Responsibility for correct approval/validation of trades requiring repair
- Management of STP monitoring of trades and payments and follow-up with clients.
- Responding to clients telephone enquiries in a professional and timely manner
- Monitor and review all outstanding enquiries daily to ensure timely completion and customer satisfaction
- Risk monitoring and management, understanding of the risk
requirements and adherence to the company Risk policy
- ARR and ISO audit preparation and team representation,
- Account reconciliations for 16 currencies (OA/Internals),
- Process improvements, regular review and management of existing and new procedures
Ensure timely execution of transaction processing functions - Zero Balancing, Treasury Reporting, Central Bank Reporting, enquiry resolution, Standing Instruction processing and any other Funds Transfer related activities applicable to CLS.