Software Quality Assurance Engineer
October 2015 — Present
- Involved in Writing New Requirements for new applications.
- Involved in New Requirements Analysis and delivered external applications,
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Writing (Items Features - Testing Conditions - Test Cases).
- Using BlackBox Techniques (BVA - EP - Decision Tables - State Transitions), ,
- Involved in Functional, Non-Functional, System, Integration, and User Acceptance Testing,
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Fire Smoke, Exploratory, Regression, and Confirmation Testing,
- Using TFS for Testing Management,
- Play a major role to improve quality, functionality, reliability and usability of software products.
- Investigate customer problems referred by technical support,
- Collaborate with field staff or customers or managers or external companies teams to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend possible solutions.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability, Performance and functionality.