January 2013 — Present
• Daily Attendance of employees
• Employees record keeping, collecting & managing the staff personal documents.
• Preparing contracts and follows the legal documentations.
• Calculating employees overtime, vacations balance
• Posting and advertising job vacancies on the internet
• Participate in applicant interviews
• Filtering CVs received
• Schedule and organize interviews
• Inform unsuccessful applicants
• Making calls for interviews - Sending Hiring offers
• Posting tips for employees on HR bulletin board
• All HR administration tasks.
• Ensure that accurate job descriptions are in place
• Provide advice and assistance with writing job descriptions