July 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Manage the entire development process of national marketing programs, from ideation to execution, ensuring that results are delivered within scope, on brief, on budget and on time.
Work directly with Group Account Director and Creative Director on four different top tier animal health brands in the USA.
• Work back schedules and resource planning to ensure flawless execution
• Creative brief writing and collaboration with Creative Director to ensure artwork executes the brand
strategy and is aligned with brand standards
• Promotions and contest development, from concept to execution and fulfillment
• Quarterly sell in and sell through promotions in the B2C channel
• Monthly promotions and sell sheets
• Competitive analysis
Average workload = 6 projects at a time
BrandsBC is a Vancouver based marketing consultancy firm dedicated solely to British Columbia’s market and businesses.
Evaluated and critiqued client websites to develop proposals on how to improve content, branding and user experience.
Mothers Choice Products is Canada’s exclusive distributor of AMEDA-EGNELL and other products for infants.
• Designed sales catalogue for exclusive egyptian organic line of baby apparel taking into account sales team needs.
• Produced catalogue for AMEDA products to be used as a sales tool and as consumer guide nationally at hospitals and large chain stores such as Shoppers Drug Mart.
• Wrote two press releases as part of a promotional plan to raise company awarness and communicate product lines.
No - Varix sells and distributes elastic compression medical stockings for aid in treatment of vascular diseases.
• Closed contract with local radio station to promote products and negotiated discount through strong rapport building.
• Captured 60 prospective new clients through cold - calling and trade show networking.
• Raised brand awareness with retailers and successfully sold the product to 15 doctors and a pharmacy.