Spark New Zealand
Territory Sales Manager
May 2014 — Present
• Actively manage a pipeline of sales leads within system to ensure forecasted sales targets are exceeded and new product developments are rolled out effectively and sales process is followed.
• Translate the channel strategy into actionable and measurable account plans to meet the needs of customers and the objectives of Telecom.
• Ensure the customer satisfaction is maintained and further opportunities identified.
• Actively participate in training and development to be kept fully briefed on an ever changing product mix and competitive offerings.
• Complete all customer administration in a timely and efficient manner
• Provide regular reports on all customer and competitor dynamics in the assigned channels.
• Technical background and experience in sales of mobile, broadband and all other telecommunication products and services.
• Work in collaboration with other members of the sales team and with departments such as B2B, retail and D2D etc.