October 1972 — June 2013
Assisted with daily projects, Duties as requested/assigned by the facility administration and/or director of facility support.
• Performed proper techniques with the cleaning inside/outside of district buildings which includes floors, carpets, glass windows, ceilings and walk areas.
• Used proper technique on moving equipment, supplies and furniture weighing up to 50 pounds.
• Daily safe and proper work/cleaning techniques including the use of all inside/outside power equipment needed to support program while maintaining the use of professional protective equipment.
• Performed daily ground maintenance which includes painting, parking lots, fence lines, play ground area and equipment, shrubs and flowerbeds.
• Maintained excellent communication, interactions and relationship with tenants.