Office Administrator & PRO
August 2012 — Present
Key responsibilities but are not limited to:
● PRO duties with DIFC government services office for all employee services such as employment visa, dependent visa, NOC, salary certificates, etc.
● Support HR with new employees including: new visa, workspace set up, ID card, furniture, mobile phone, PC/IT requirements, desk phone, stationery etc.
● Support HR with employee exit process including: visa cancellation and equipment and ID card return and empty desk clean up old files and stationery.
● Organization wide point-of-contact for all office needs.
● Manages contract and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers.
● Office Organization and Design.
● Maintains the office condition and arranging necessary repairs with facility management vendors.
● Manage operations of Dubai head office, acting as liaison to building management on all issues concerning office facility (i.e. maintenance, emergency management, security, etc.)
● Lead fire warden for Dubai offices. Liaison with the building for all evacuation drills.
● Follow safe work practices and adhere to company guidelines and policies for planning and executing work in a safe manner.
● Liaison with relevant contractors for all internal office requirements, cleaning, fire extinguishers, new desks, furniture moves etc.
● Administer office petty cash fund, adhering to finance department policy.
● Maintain the Dubai Office Management budget, with monthly spend summaries.
● Maintain inventory of office consumables: stationery, and kitchen supplies and re-order when necessary.
● Meeting room preparation for large internal meetings and all external client visits. Including refreshment and lunch preparation.
● Liaison with external courier agencies and administer corporate courier account.
● Manages emails received from the company's website
● Manages the front desk and supply refreshments to office guests.
● Answer main office phone, respond to enquiries and take accurate messages.