Boston Women's Fund
Administrative & Marketing Associate
May 2014 — Present
- In charge of social networking (website, Facebook, twitter, LinkedIn, Constant Contact, etc) and attending staff development workshops in above-mentioned areas
- Connects with local media (journalists, columnists, editors) to announce press releases, public service announcements, and op eds on behalf of the executive director.
- Works closely with the executive director to develop the "Our Voices" newsletter and annual report.
- Maintains website, office, and administrative-related and programmatic services.
- Supervises office staff assistants and volunteers.
- Maintains office records, including donor donations using Raiser's Edge software.
- Aids in fundraising, event planning and supporting grantee organizations.
- Works with the Development Director to cultivate donors.
The BWF is a collaboration of staff, volunteers, donors, and grantees generating greater philanthropy focused on women’s social and economic justice. We provide grants to grassroots organizations run by and for women and girls and sponsor programs to develop leadership among young women, inspire women to become philanthropists, and educate the public about injustice. We also support grantee organizations through technical assistance and networking forums. Social, racial, and economic justice for women and girls is our goal.