SR. RELEASE MANAGER
January 2012 — Present
Provide hands-on oversight to growth and development of the existing Change and Release Management process and implementation of standardized processes and governance across the OCIO Platform; establishment and leadership of the Release Management Office (RMO).
• Facilitate training for new processes, manage multiple project teams through the release lifecycle and work with project managers and PMO to ensure adherence of established processes and milestones.
• Formulate and execute an Engagement Process ensuring all human and environment resources are available throughout the release lifecycle.
• Collaborate with development, quality, and project teams to ensure release readiness and success; review outcomes of test activity, oversee build and transport management, and engage in post-production validation and retrospective sessions.
• Oversee the successful implementation of new Release, Environment, and Deployment tool; Plutora.
• Spearhead Release and Cutover team through the divestiture of eBay and PayPal companies and drive team to smooth and successful cutover of all separation requirements and activities within the organization.
• Contributor and leader in the successful maturation of existing release process and implementation of the RMO.
• Continuously improve and mature the processes which align with the industry standards and both ITIL standards and Agile methodologies.