Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Guest Services and Patient Relations Manager
October 2011 — March 2014
• Leads Patient Relations team to provide superior patient engagement and loyalty at Eastern Regional Medical Center. Collects and evaluates patient satisfaction data and uses analytics to determine trends for areas of improvement and action planning. Successfully maintains a monthly Net Promoter Score of over 95 and the 3rd highest HCAP score in Pennsylvania.
• Project manager and subject matter expert (SME) for the enterprise-wide Guest Services Brand Assurance, ensuring consistent representation of our brand across facilities and the delivery of the Mother Standard® of care to each patient.
• Super user and core member of Patient Relationship Management software (CRM solution) implementation team leading software design, training and adoption efforts throughout our five (5) hospitals
• Change leader involved in the strategic planning, key performance indicators, departmental budgets and program descriptions and procedures for the empowered patient at Eastern Regional Medical Center.
• Coordinates production of large scale events Celebrate Life!, our five (5) year survivor celebration event, Stem Cell Transplant and Cell Therapy Open House, Annual Holiday Party and Corporate Picnic for over 1,000 attendees.
• Directs and supervises five (5) departments (Patient Advocates, Concierge Staff, New Patient Liaisons, Switchboard Operations and Volunteer services) and oversees four (4) team leads, 15 full time staff members daily and over 70 hospital volunteers.