Running, Networking, Women's Leadership
"I'm not bossy, I'm the boss"
Account Manager, Retail Partners Program
March 2015 — May 2015
• Balances merchandising, marketing, operations and profitability projects to effectively and efficiently scale partnerships.
• Develops specifications for technical improvements and work as a business counterpart to a team of dedicated engineers.
• Partners with Operations, Marketing, Finance, and Engineering functions to achieve shared goals.
• Manages relationships with partner’s accounts worth up to $100 million.
Account Operations Specialist, Credit Recovery
September 2014 — February 2015
• Overseeing supplier relationships, managing vendor centric credit approvals and denials while building consensus among vendors to improve profitability and customer satisfaction.
• Developed and designed a complex reporting system for return credit metrics, which improved effectiveness and provide granular insight into account operations tracking.
• Presenting cross-functional partners with a customer facing outreach tool, leading to increased response time and revenue collection.
• Leading and facilitating a training program for new employees within Wayfair, detailing the Credit Recovery process.
• Selected among top performing employees to enter the Emerging Manager Development Program.
Account Operations Associate, Credit Recovery
June 2013 — September 2014
• Led negotiations of daily vendor credit approvals and denials, resulting in improving analytical rigor to highlight and monitor management assets.
• Developed an empirical study, which analyzed the daily cancellations and resulted in revenue lost while recommending best practices to improve portfolio assets.
• Collaborated with cross-functional partners to enforce individualized allowance terms with vendors, and implemented an efficient process to build client relationships.
• Analyzed performance trends and presented recommendations to key stakeholders, which improved profitability and growth.
East End House
Group Leader, Middle School Program
May 2012 — June 2013
•Facilitated STEM based courses, with emphasis in critical thinking skills.
• Facilitated and wrote curriculum for weekly girls group, focusing on social/ emotional skills, girlhood, identity, and critical thinking.
• Worked within database and with data entry, including ETO and grant information.
• Regularly communicated with parents about the status of their children.
•Conducted quarterly consumer satisfaction surveys and reported back data collected.
Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), English