Brighter Strategies, LLC
March 2013 — Present
• Serve as marketing and communication advisor to CEO/business and partners/clients within the DC Area nonprofit industry
• Develop, Execute, & Evaluate all integrated company marketing and branding from brainstorming to evaluation.
• Design & Interpret marketing analytics process
• Develop & Drive marketing on all lines: Product, Digital, Speaking, Event, and Consulting
• Manage & Direct team of graphic designers, copywriters, web designers/SEO specialists, hard goods providers, etc.
• Plan & Execute all details of the Nonprofit Capacity Conference for DC/MD/VA Senior Nonprofit Leaders- helping over 1100+ leaders gain greater knowledge on how to build capacity within their organizations
• Solicit & Manage all speakers, exhibitors, vendors, & volunteers creating a unique win-win partnership for all sides
• Design & Implement a fully Integrated Marketing Strategy to promote event year-round
• Lead team of graphic designers, printers, volunteers, in carrying out event vision and handling all facets of conference from registration to program design to swag bag assembly
Promoted From Marketing Coordinator in 2015.