Practice Leader Asia - Executive Education, Korn Ferry Internation Asia
May 2009 — Present
Practice leader for the Executive Education business for Asia and Leadership Development in ASEAN. Setting up this brand new practice line for the organisation here in Asia. Spearheading solution development, go to market strategy, delivery platforms for this new biz.
Part of the Regional Leadership Team for the LTC practice of Korn/Ferry in Asia Pacific.
Established and led the Lominger business in Asia Pacific. from 2009 till 2012.
Key Areas of Leadership:
a) Leadership Development – Design and deliver bespoke and custom designed leadership development interventions in the forms of 6-12 month journeys with various components i.e assessments, coaching, action learning, class room modules, post work etc. Clients in the Consumer, Industrial, Financial, Technology and Government sector.
b) Integrated Talent Management – Provide solution and delivery leadership in the areas of Strategic Alignment, Succession Management and High Potential Talent identification and acceleration.
c) Lominger Solutions - Set up and accelerated the growth of this part of the business in India, China and Singapore, with a focus on creating an integrated platform of accreditations, consulting solutions, product platforms and online tools. Conceptualized the entire Go To Market and branding strategy in Asia.
Key Achievements :
1) Ramped up the Leadership and Talent Consulting business in ASEAN 5X Times in a span of 3 years
2) Established and accelerated the growth of the Lominger Talent Management business in Asia with a specific focus on India, China and Singapore
3) Led the inaugural Leadership Transformation client conference in Singapore in August 2011
4) Was appointed the interim Global Practice Leader for Integrated Talent Management Practice for a period of 6 months - set up the entire solution architecture for the practice in that time frame
5) Facilitated around 120+ high level Strategy Alignment , Succession Calibration, Leadership Development days in a period of 2.5 years