June 2013 — Present
About the company:
Experian is the leading global information services company, providing data and analytical tools to clients around the world. We help businesses to manage credit risk, prevent fraud, target marketing offers and automate decision making. We also help people to check their credit report and credit score, and protect against identity theft.
• Statistical Analyst in the Decision Analytics - Decision Sciences team. Focuses on projects involving data management, analysis and model development.
• Mainly involved with data analysis such as importing, cleaning, transformation and validation of data for decision making purposes
• Responsible for producing reports based on data generated from various sources, using statistical tool such SAS Enterprise Guide, followed by quality control.
• Collaborates and establishes communication with clients (both internal and external) to provide project support, involved with requirement gathering and interpretation of obtained results.
• Responsible of documenting various processes such as data aggregation and audit as well as
• Educated/trained on IBM-Netezza appliances.
• Responsible in maintaining existing documentation (technical) up to date and ensure correct document storage.