NTT DATA Americas
Information Security Consultant/ Analyst L2
June 2015 — Present
• Consulting for Morgan Stanley on matter of Technology and Information Risk Management.
• User of the Insider Treat management programs to examine and troubleshoot potential information security violations, incidents and malicious activity and to determine if the organizational policy has been breached.
• Understand and articulate information security strategy, policy and procedures and their implications on the organization.
• Help define information security strategies and procedures.
• Integrate network security controls into an environment to identify risk and reduce their impact.
• Execute security controls to prevent infiltration to company information systems.
• Review, prioritize and recommend information security improvements as they relate the achievement of the client’s business goals and objectives.
• Monitor and assess vendor and 3rd party information security products.
• Work to define and refine information security and systems management policies and settings and work on escalated cases..
• Test complex information security products for possible inclusion in client environment.
• Investigate the resources i.e TACACS(Routers & Switches), Solaris, Linux, Windows and IBM Guardim Database.
. SACTAP, SAC Horizon.