Software Quality Engineer 2
June 2011 — Present
• Developed test strategy and TEST PLANNING based on your project requirement.
• Coordinate with managers for resource planning and effort estimation for multiple projects.
• Communicating and coordinating with the Onsite and Offshore Teams on design, development and deployment of test cases.
• Understand the technical issues and technical snags and glitches and find out WAR.
* Proposed boundary value, fault injection, endurance, end to end testing and power measurement test categories for robustness testing.
• Part of the elite training team which trains the interns/new joiners regarding the entire QA methodologies in AMD.
–*Owning (project engineering) new feature software/Hardware bring up deliveries and coordinating with offshore team to deliver feature for sustaining teams.
• Understand the test coverage matrix and Software Feature specification before every release.
• Test execution of new features for Windows and Linux (2D/3D/MM/Bluetooth) graphics driver.
• Improve quality of bug by ensuring required information to developers
• Debugging using the winDbg for root cause analysis
• Tracking the bug until the bug closure.
• Analysis customer issues and creating the test cases accordingly.