Dubai Air Wing
helidubai Safety Administrator
January 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
helidubai Safety Administrator Dubai Air Wing
• Operational Rockwell Collins Flight plan preparation and flight crew briefing for all domestic and international
Schedule and Nonscheduled private and business flights.
• Dispatching for all long range flights
• Coordinating with junior dispatcher for slots, overfly and landing permits & Obtaining PPR in required airport
• Set of all flight parameters, (flight limitations, MEL/CDL, AFM. etc…)
• ASC (airport suitability check) for ETOPS en-route and drift down alternates
• Coordinating with junior dispatcher Route analysis, with attention to over flying clearances, or route limitations.
• Computing the amount of fuel required for the safe completion of flight according to the aircraft, distance of
Flight, maintenance limitations, weather conditions and minimum fuel requirements prescribed the company
• Preparing and maintaining the operational documents like Jeppesen, CAR, AIC and AIP.
• Fuel arrangement as per contracted supplier and analysis of best price in all location
• CFMU slot manager
• Flight briefing and release recheck from dispatchers.
• AFTN/SITA systems, Flight watch, Monitored and supervised ground and flight activities to ensure compliance with
Established policies and directives
• Ensuring timely completion of operations, controlling the movement over the regional network and equipment
Deployment and time-to-time monitoring.
• Review flight plans with dispatchers for the safe completion of flight
• Filling and submitting the ATC flight plan for the FIR through AFTN and ICAO/FAA flight plan to the Commander.
• Periodically updating all the dispatch and aircraft related documents.
Flight planning , Route Building , Overfly & Landing Permits , Slots , PPR ,Ground handling , Fuelling , Air Charter , Crew accomdation and transport , Navigational En-Route Charges Report , Flight watch/NOTAMs , Weather Chart , Itinerary planning , ATC flight plan filing all flight support services .
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
• Ability to prepare flight plans with E-tops and euro control companied
• Prepare NAT Tracks routes flight plan
• Provide crew briefing & weather briefing & Notams check
• Random routes with payload and trip fuel analysis
• Arrange handling in all location as per client requirement includes VIP handling.
• Applying slots, overfly and landing permits & Obtaining PPR in required airport
• Fuel arrangement as per contracted supplier and analysis of best price in specific location
• Decal, TSA, EAPIs, Handling ,flight plan filing, CanPass in all us& Canada location
• Arranging of Crew Hotel and crew transportation & catering arrangements.
• Accumulate flight details to speed up progress of aircraft among airports.
• Organize arrival & departure times at scheduled stops, checkpoints plus the amt. of fuel required for flights.
• Bring together information as flight plans, weather reports and ramp handling.
• Prepared and sent accurate flight release/ dispatch paperwork.
• Monitored and supervised ground and flight activities to ensure compliance with established policies and directives
• Knowledge of communication facility operations and procedures.
• knowledge of navigation procedures, air navigation facilities and air traffic control procedures
• Prepare fight planning and filing flight plan
• Arranging handling and fuel as per requirement.
• Coordination on PPR and PERMITS.
• Coordination on catering arrangements through handler.
• Arranging crew & passenger transport & language movement & tracing of missed language.
• Following on smooth handling and on time push back.
• Checking movement of flight through GPS.
Profile: Operation Planning, Dispatching, Maintenance coordinating, Flight following and over fly and landing permits. MALDIVIAN AIR TAXI is a sea plane operation of 21aircraft DHC 6 Twin otter aircraft operation from island to island; Maldivian air taxi is operating around 50 island and resorts. My responsibility is flight planning in RAMIS, flight following through radio & Gps, fuel arrangements for every aircraft, flight release, maintenance coordinating, landing permits in Maldives restricted island and over fly permits.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY
• Help out flight & weather details for playback to travellers & crew in waiting places.
• Confirm the existence or locality of programmed/scheduled flight crews.
• Provide information to scheduler for approval & flight authorization.
• Coordination of fuel in ramp.
• Updated on live system of flight movement of arrival & departure.
• Coordinating with maintenance for on time schedule.
• Following and copying of message of flight on VHF RADIO.
• Issuing flight release and final manifest.
• Assigning fuel quantity as per flight distance & crew requirement.
• Scheduling crew as per the flight schedule requirement.
• Updating and correcting flight log.
• Conducting safety and dispatch program.
• Updating dispatch manual.
• Issuing reports on maintenance flights.
• Following and coordinating with reservation and check in.