Trinity College Dublin
Msc Finance Student
September 2013 — Present
Your amazing online presence is right this way.Create your profile
Msc Finance at Trinity College Dublin | CFA Level II Candidate
Strategic Domain Internal Consulting Projects:
* Comparative study of customer care centres of the top 4 Mobile service providers in the Ahmadabad. Based on the study, guidelines for improvement given to the Idea's customer care executives
* Comparative study of corporate plans offered by different telecom operators across Gujarat. Based on findings a new product was proposed for that market segment.
Telecom Regulatory Consulting Projects:
* Directed a team of 30 members that performed extensive testing as per guidelines of Telecom Regulatory Authority of India. Handled test resources and ensured complete compliance to the set guidelines. Project included coordination with over 100 teams and daily reporting to certify complete compliance.
* Successfully launched compliance based projects such as “Do Not Disturb” and “Mobile Number portability” whilst coordinating with various international vendors like JDSU, ZTE.
Operations Consulting Projects:
* Spearheaded a Six Sigma Green Belt project involving analysis of international roaming leakages and used statistical analysis tools to close the gaps in the network. The project helped to increase savings by INR 7 million per annum. This could be achieved by increasing operational efficiency and coordinating with over 25 international operators.
* Coordinated with over 50 teams for extensive testing and subsequent launch of 3G roaming services. Trouble shooting to ensure uninterrupted 3G service to customer and no revenue leakages.
* Initiated a new reporting technique that helped track inter-operator network congestion. Thorough analysis was done based on the daily report and congestion leading to reduction from 4% to 0.5%.