As of 2016, scientists have not found a way to vaccinate against bad days. There’s no magic pill you can take to guarantee that your day will go off without a hitch, but Levo has the next best thing—uplifting quotes! Meditate on these words and be transported back to your happy place:
[Related: The Tweet That Changed My Whole Career]
- “A good day is a good day, a bad day is a good story. At the end of the day, it’s all good.” —Glennon Melton
- “One small crack doesn’t mean that you’re broken, it means that you were put to the test and you didn’t fall apart.” —Linda Poindexer
- “A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor.” —Franklin D. Roosevelt
- “Was it a bad day? Or was it a bad five minutes that you milked all day?” —Unknown
- “Try again. Fail again. Fail better.” —Samuel Beckett
- “You make mistakes, mistakes don’t make you.” —Maxwell Maltz
- “When you have a bad day, a really bad day, try and treat the world better than it treated you.” —Patrick Stump
- “What screws us up most in life is the picture in our head of how it is supposed to be.” —Unknown
- “You may not control all the events that happen to you but you can decide not to be reduced by them.” —Maya Angelou
- “On particularly rough days when I’m sure I can’t possibly endure, I like to remind myself that my track record for getting through bad days so far is 100%, and that’s pretty good.” —Unknown
Life after college can be overwhelming, but it's also full of opportunities. Here are the most important lessons Levo has learned so far.
Discover essential tips for going on vacation alone, ensuring a safe and enjoyable solo vacation adventure for female travelers.
If you're considering a move, these 10 questions to ask new employer can help you determine if the role is right for you.