Your amazing online presence is right this way.

Create your profile
Capture who you are, what you do, and where you're going. All in one place.


These 9 Students Customized Their Journey to a Career

Viewing on Levo:

Only you can see this list

As Hollywood depicts it, college means manicured quadrangles, massive fraternity houses and rowdy tailgate parties.

In reality, those quintessential university experiences aren’t as common as pop culture suggests. Of undergraduate students, only about 60% attend four-year schools, according to National Center for Education Statistics data. The other 40% attend two-year or shorter programs at community colleges and trade schools, and a small but growing number skip college — and student debt — in favor of apprenticeships.

As these nine students show, there’s no “right” way to do higher education. The best path is the option that makes sense for your work schedule, family life, career aspirations and wallet.

» MORE: What are my options...

Continue reading on


Personal Finances Student Loans

Viewing on Levo:

Only you can see this list

Join the conversation:

In my personal opinion, these nine students can achieve much more in life. Because they have already made some efforts to achieve higher education. But let them understand that their path will be very difficult. At the present day, this source can help determine the service that can help. I think that in modern realities it is very useful. When I studied at university, I did not websites like that.

Make Levo Yours

Levo is the best place to contribute your inspirational thought leadership. Begin elevating the purposeful careers of our community by sharing your insights, data, and stories today.