We all know of the slimming effects of a pencil skirt, but as temperatures warm up into summer, we all need something lighter to replace our favorite black pencil skirt(s). Enter the lace skirt—preferably in lighter, neutral tones and materials.
You can style a lace skirt with pretty much anything—a button down blouse (chambray looks so good!), a light summer sweater, or a silk shell with a blazer. Whether you choose a monochromatic look or contrasting colors, you’re bound to look professional, yet stylish.
Here are some of our favorites:
- My Fair Daisy ivory lace skirt, LuLu’s, $57
- Netted lace long pencil skirt, Rebecca Taylor, $350
- Pink lace skirt, Wallis, $49
- Lace midi skirt, Calvin Klein, $129.50
- Floral lace skirt, Joe Fresh, $59
- Pleated guipure-lace skirt, Joseph, $431
- Lace skirt, Burberry, $1,438
- Lace skirt, H&M, $34.95
This article was originally published on House of Marbury. More by House of Marbury on Levo:
Photos: Courtesy of Joe Fresh, Courtesy of H&M