Welcome to Apply Here, our daily roundup where we comb through job listings for cool opportunities so you don't have to.
Even though tech is one of the coolest fields out there, there is a major shortage of workers in this industry. Major companies like IBM, Google and GitHub are recruiting hard and this includes applicants who don't have traditional bachelor's degrees. Here are 7 jobs in tech companies want to fill right now.
1. Paragon Intel is hiring for an Equity Analyst to work with a team of ex-hedge fund PMs to create best-in-class investment memos to help create the net worth of the company. Apply here.
2. If you love technology and people then this role as a Solutions Engineers at GitHub may be for you. You will assist large organizations with purchasing and working with the GitHub product. Apply here.
3. Apple is looking for an Audience Development Manager. This means you will be looking for ways to drive growth through content promotion and partnerships. Apply here.
4. Want to work with Apple? What about as a Commerce Software Engineer? You will be working on the team that manages purchases of all iOS products, including Apps, Music, and Subscriptions. You need extensive web application experience, but you don't have to have a Bachelor's of Science as long as you have equivalent work experience. Apply here.
5. Google needs a Legal Assistant and as long as you have the equivalent work experience of a bachelor's degree you can qualify. You will need to be highly organized, knowledge of legal matters and be happy to work on a team. Apply here.
6. Do you love marketing? IBM is looking for an Event Strategist to help bring the company's tech strategy to life. Apply here.
7. Data science is one of the hot fields out there and IBM needs you. If you love building statistical models and working in a team then this job is for you. Apply here.
Sign up for our daily newsletter and get more Levo articles, career insights, and member connections right in your inbox.