February 2012 — March 2014
Erarta Galleries is part of the largest international project promoting Russian Contemporary Art. The branches are located in St.Petersburg, London, New York, Zurich, Hong Kong.
My responsibilities as the Gallery Director included but were not limited to:
- exhibition planing and budgeting
- art gallery strategy developing
- maintaining and developing client base
- negotiating projects with corporate clients
- maintaining communication between the Gallery branches in St. Petersburg, London, Zurich and New York.
- promoting Erarta Design : working with interior designers, developing complex solutions for the particular projects
- project developing for integration art in public spaces (including preparation of the offer and installation of the sculptures in the New Terminal, Pulkovo Airport, December 2013)
- writing press releases for the gallery
- managing gallery events including acquiring sponsorship
- organizing international shipping, art handlers, office administration
- coordinating and monitoring work of the gallery staff