Barwa Bank Group
Sr Digital Channels Project Manager
September 2013 — Present
Achievements: Launched Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, Payment Gateway, IVR, New generation interactive touch screen ATMs, ATM Monitoring System, 3D Secure (for Visa and MasterCard customers) New Switch & Card Management System Call Center system upgrade with CRM, Interactive Consolidated e-Statement, multi-channel Remittance (via Xpress Money and Facebook)
• Ensured that the new initiatives / innovations are developed and implemented in line with department objectives to increase the Bank’s market share and brand equity.
• Monitor, drive and analyze overall e-channels performance against target to ensure achievement of business targets.
• Co-ordinated and managed projects involving multiple/external stakeholders and ensure timely completion and within budget.
• Ensured realistic commitments are made to (internal and external) customers and excellent services are rendered to differentiate from the competition
• Ensured that in the event of any complaints, it is addressed promptly and within reasonable time period and any service failure is addressed immediately
• Migrated branch traffic to remote channels, increase penetration and usage of e-channels and generate revenues as per targets set for the year.
• Implemented e-channels marketing campaigns and maximized Return on Investment (ROI) by increasing adoption and stickiness thereby achieving loyalty.
• Liaised with Marketing, Corporate Communications and other departments within the bank to create effective BTL and ATL campaigns for e-channels to achieve customer education and awareness
• Ensured that existing processes are followed, new processes are consolidated, streamlined and documented, reviewed & revised to suit business needs continuously.
• Conducted quarterly market analysis, feasibility studies and trend analysis to keep abreast of industry development, new technologies and services and identify opportunities and threats for E-Banking Channels.