County of Riverside
User Support Technician II
November 2006 — Present
• Troubleshoot and coordinate desktop communication problems and remote system connections; troubleshoot software and/or equipment errors; coach users in correcting reported problems.
• Perform system maintenance for data integrity and ongoing end-user support for various offices throughout Riverside County.
• Prepare and maintain technical documentation and procedures; create and update staff security profiles.
• Perform physical transfers of staff delivering and setting up equipment, network administration, computer reimaging, hardware installation, user remote access setup, software licensing compliance, and inventory/asset control.
• Demonstrated ability managing multiple projects simultaneously.
• Respond to a high volume of inbound phone calls, voicemails and email inquiries from both internal and external clients.
• Able to work effectively and integrate work across relevant areas, develop services to enhance business relationships across departments with Social Workers, Supervisors, Support Staff, Regional Managers, and Deputy Directors.
• Received, logged, and routed calls from clients for assistance and/or repairs to equipment; performed repairs and provided monthly reporting to management.
• Able to work independently or as a member of a team.
• Extensive experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, CWS/CMS, Remedy, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft Exchange Server Management, Microsoft Windows 2000, Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows 7, Networking, Groupwise and VMview.