Georgia State University
Assistant Director, Student Center
February 2012 — Present
National Association for Campus Activities (NACA) Outstanding Campus Activities Professional Award Recipient 2014 – Southern Region
• Directly supervise a staff of six (20) university employees, including 14 student leaders, two Professional Staff members and one Administrative Assistant.
• Directly oversees Campus Movie Theater and Music venue film program and commercial vending areas.
• Directly oversee the Student Art Gallery venue that curates the monthly exhibits on display in the Student Center Gallery Lounge and conduct art focused programs including Nights at the Woodruff Arts Museum.
• Manage an annual student activity programming budget of $750,000.
• Negotiate honorarium rates and incidental costs with agents, speakers and performers for over 100 programs annually.
• Development and implementation of budgets, strategic plans, assessment, goals, and objectives.
• Develops department marketing initiative, including a website development, logo design, leadership pamphlets,
and brochures for prospective students.
• Collaborates across the Division of Student Affairs and with university constituents to plan, coordinate, and implement
student programs and university-wide activities