September 2011 — Present
Manage the development and implementation of the market research processes, including: New & existing product research; market sizing & segmentation; competitive analysis; consumer insights; and survey creation & analysis.
- Development of 10+ new sustainability education programs
- Determination of several new verticals and market segments
- Expansion into highly profitable geographic locations for courses worldwide
- Generation and analysis of an annual market segmentation and consumer insights survey to delineate student motivations, behaviors, and demographic information
- Creation and analysis of over 27 post-course surveys in both online and paper form that measure student satisfaction
- Quarterly reports on various competitors in the marketplace and Everblue’s position from several competitive standpoints
- Course content and price restructuring to meet both consumer and market demands
- Founding of an internal company sustainability initiative that seeks to reduce energy and waste
Manage content marketing strategies, including: Blogs, videos, and social media, and the creation of an editorial calendar to plan, track, and assess results. Content marketing efforts have yielded:
- A 275% increase in blog traffic through the inclusion of new distribution channels including email marketing, social media, and SEO strategies
- A 351% improvement in social website referrals through the expansion into various social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, and Vine
- A 123% increase in online conversions
- Recognition from the 2013 MarCom Awards – Platinum winner for Website Element/Blog
Proficient in Qualtrics, Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, iLife Suite, SalesForce, Constant Contact, Google Analytics, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Moodle, Wordpress, and HTML.