PRA Health Sciences
Executive Administrative Associate
• Manages and monitors a variety of information impacting the Executives responsibilities and priorities in response to work flow of the Executive
• Exercises delegated authority to speak on behalf of the Executive regarding a variety of administrative matters.
• Interprets and summarizes information based on program knowledge, organizational goals, and priorities.
• Identifies and resolves problems that would not require Executives direct involvement.
• Research, develop and draft letters, memos, or reports to for the Executives review.
• Edits documents to incorporate information and ideas specific to the Executive and/or activities within the overall organizational unit or division.
• Monitors and reconciles the Executives operational budget or a component of the overall budget or program budget which includes tracking expenditures and making recommendations regarding the use and distribution of funds.
• Coordinates and directs the office support activities and facilitates workflow for the Executive and subordinate units.
• Makes travel arrangements. Plans and organizes conferences, retreats, and/or events.
• Establishes and maintains files and records.