October 2013 — Present
- Operate jackhammers and drills to break up concrete or pavement.
- Apply caulking compounds by hand or using caulking guns.
- Clean and prepare construction sites to eliminate possible hazards.
- Dig ditches or trenches, backfill excavations, and compact and level earth to grade specifications, using picks, shovels, and rakes.
- Provide assistance to craft workers, such as carpenters, plasterers, and masons.
- Tend compressors, and generators to provide power for tools, machinery, and equipment, or heat and move materials such as asphalt.
- Frame walls and bulkheads according to drawings.