Sustainability Engagement Coordinator
September 2011 — September 2013
* Research and implement best practices for post-secondary sustainability initiatives.
* Lead various multi-stakeholder projects at varying degrees of critical path complexity and duration.
* Facilitate stakeholder engagement and outreach efforts.
* Develop learning outcomes as an element of intentional program development.
* Create content for online and print communications.
* Craft and manage comprehensive social media strategy around sustainability.
* Co-chair Social Justice & Human Rights working group, President’s Sustainability Council.
* Produce regular sustainability related community outreach events.
* Provide ongoing leadership and direction to the Res Race to Zero.
* Survey values and perceptions related to sustainability at the University.
* Finance Director, OCUSP – Ontario College and University Sustainability Professionals.