Saint Joseph's University
New York, NY
My name is Paula Wiszowaty and I am a Presidential scholar and dean's list graduate of Saint Joseph's University’s, who is currently seeking an entry-level position in marketing and/or management development. I can offer hands-on experience in corporate marketing, communications, and sales along with the skills to enhance a ...
“Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” ― Albert Einstein
Marketing, advertising, marketing research, business management, investment, real estate, fitness, nutrition, wellness, food, cooking, travel, skiing, tennis.
To hold a marketing related position in a health food's company/brand.
June 2013 — August 2013
• Organized and expanded the company’s contact lists, reaching out to prospective clients the firm may acquire through warm and cold calls, and performing intensive market research on the Top 10 industries and the Top 50 firms that could generate business.
• Clients of the firm included major investment banks, domestic and overseas, in order to interest potential clients in working with Altrum.
• Conducted detailed research on recent mergers, acquisitions, and bankruptcies that firms within the investment banking industry have experienced.
• Guaranteed full customer satisfaction by consistently following up with clients to ensure they were satisfied with the company’s offered products and services.
September 2012 — November 2012
• Promoted the company’s premium selection of cooked beets, an increasingly popular health food product, by traveling to several reputable supermarket chains, such as Whole Foods and Wegmans.
• Informed prospective consumers on the product, its variation of uses, and its health benefits so they would be motivated to buy it continuously.
June 2012 — August 2012
• Assisted in the Luna Free Yoga Series campaign, which offered over 2000 free yoga classes to participating yoga studios in New York City and Los Angeles, to promote Body Local and the overall campaign by strategically targeting and personally meeting with specific fitness, wellness, and nutrition-related businesses to generate their interest in the campaign.
• Edited the company’s weekly newsletter and blog, developed the company’s 6000+ media list, and organized and expanded a list of contacts to bring in more clients.
• Worked closely with company’s founders and the Business Development Team, Public Relations Team, and Editorial Team.
Saint Joseph's University
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Marketing
John Cabot University, Rome
From January 2013 to May 2013